Monday, March 2, 2009

First Loser: Chicken Key Lime Curry


After the poll drama and a considerable amount of pouting from a reliable reader, I decided to post about the Chicken Key Lime Curry. My curry background: A year or two ago I discovered a quick meal by throwing some chicken or shrimp in a pan and adding coconut milk and curry paste. This great introduction got bland around the fortieth time. I dabbled in adding onions, tomatoes, and a variety of spices. The addition of the key limes to the supertaster curry is the logical extention.

I will incorporate limes in curry in the future, but will let people know that they shouldn't eat the lime peels before they dig in. Bottom line: this recipe will not replace the curry recipe that I will continue to go back to. I love the heat and combination of spices of my old standby.

1 comment:

gorgeous said...

Love it, sounds like it could easily be incorporated into vege. Also, different twists on basic recipes are awesome, key limes, lemons, hot peppers, anything.